Your use of this website and any service contained within constitutes acceptance of these Terms and conditions
- To register with Wellawatta Nithyakalyani Jewellery, you must be above 18 years of age.
- Please ensure you enter accurate information while registering with us. This would help with correspondence and returns.
- You are responsible for maintaining your own username and password securely. Ensure that your password and username required to access your customer account is not divulged to anyone else.
- Your information will not be shared with any external party and will be used only for the purposes of processing your order and for communication from Nithyakalyani.
- We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to make arrangements for the sum due or refund.
- Prices throughout the website are quoted in Sri Lankan Rupees.
- Delivery cost will be added to the total price.
- We reserve the right to alter product pricing without notice.
- The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at anytime up to the shipment of that order. We will communicate any changes made.
- Weight displayed may vary slightly with the final products.
- Payment is to be made via our website through the shopping cart function. Your order will be processed thereafter. You will receive confirmation of payment and order detail soon after the payment is processed.
- When you place an order you will automatically receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your order. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to purchase the goods specified in the order.
- Your offer is only accepted by us once we have emailed you to confirm the dispatch of your order.
- Product items not included within the dispatch email are not included in the order and contract between you and us.
- We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
- If we are unable to reasonably ascertain these details or resolve these issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of purchase. There will be no other form of refund and refunds will not be made to a third party.
- All orders received by us are delivered subject to availability.
- Orders will be processed and dispatched within 8 working days.
- We will make every effort to dispatch your order within 8 working days. Should any delays occur you will be duly informed. We will not be responsible for delays caused during shipment.
- The recipient of the product is responsible for all customs duties or tariffs incurred in the country to which the products are shipped.
- Your order maybe subject to delays or be opened and searched by local customs authorities when entering the destination country. Please note we are unable to provide specific advice on customs duties or tariffs.
- We deliver the product through EMS (Express Mail Services) and FedEx.
- Under the consumer protection act, you have the right to cancel the order. To exercise this right you may cancel the order within 7 working days of order confirmation.
- Cancellation must be in letter or email. Telephone conversation is not a valid cancellation.
- No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection Act once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.
- No right of cancellation exists for personalized goods or goods that are intimate in their nature or goods where there may be hygiene issues, unless defective or if the product differs from the original order.
- Please observe the following procedure for all returns to us:
- If you are not satisfied with the product after you received it, you have the right to return under the following conditions:
- Products should be return within 14 days of receiving it.
- Products should not have been used, altered, resized or damaged.
- On the back of your delivery note or on another piece of paper, (If you no longer have your delivery note), please include your order number and the reason for the return.
- If you are returning your product because it is defective or is different from what you ordered, please state the defect(s) or change.
- Repackage the product in its original packaging, including any accessories, brochures, guarantees, or warranties that came with the product.
- Unfortunately we will be unable to issue a refund where the product is in an incomplete state.
- If the original packaging surrounding the product has been damaged or destroyed we will only issue a refund if the product is being returned due to a defect. If the original packaging of defective product has been damaged or destroyed you should ensure that the returned product is adequately packed for shipment back to us.
- You are responsible for paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product. We will refund postage if your returns are valid.
- We recommend that all returns be sent by registered insured post so that it can be tracked.
- We will not issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit to us. (You can claim compensation from the company that shipped the return)
- Unused products may be returned promptly by customers to the address below:
Wellawatte Nithyakalyani Jewellery
- We will refund the full price of a returned product within 30 days of receiving written notification of your intention to return the product.
Events outside our control
Wellawatta Nithyakalyani Jewellery shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
- Wellawatta Nithyakalyani grants you a license to access the content, information and services contained within our website for personal use only.
- This license allows you to download and cache (using your browser) individual pages from our website.
- This license does not allow you to download and modify individual pages or substantial parts of our website nor to make our website available via an intranet, where our website or a substantial part of it is hosted locally on the intranet in question.
- Our website design, layout, content or text cannot be copied, edited or otherwise manipulated without our express prior written permission
- Our website cannot be placed within the frame-set of another site.
- All designs, content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logos, layouts and look & feel are the copyright of Wellawatta Nithyakalyani Jewellery, unless expressly acknowledged as otherwise.
- The data mining, extraction or utilization of product information from our website is not permitted without our express prior written permission.
The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms and Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
Failure by Wellawatta Nithyakalyani Jewellery to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms and Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
Entire Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions set out the entire agreement and understanding between you and Wellawatta Nithyakalyani Jewellery. We reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, without giving notice to you.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Sri Lankan Courts.